Please check if you are using the correct username and password.
Another option is to delete cache and cookies of your browser:
- Open the settings on Chrome. Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser to the right. Click settings on the bottom of the menu.
A faster way to get there is to press ^ Control+⇧ Shift+⌦ Delete on a PC, or if you're using a Mac ⇧ Shift+⌘ Command+⌦ Delete.
- From settings, click Show advanced settings... . It's located at the very bottom of the settings section.
- Scroll to the privacy section and click Clear browsing data.
- Select Empty the cache. Uncheck all other options to avoid deleting browser history, cookies and other things you may wish to retain. Change Obliterate the following items from to the beginning of time.
- Press Clear browsing data. You are done!
- Once your browser is open, click the gear icon at the top right to open the Settings menu. Then, select Safety and Delete Browsing History....
Or, alternately, you may simply press ^ Ctrl+⇧ Shift+⌦ Delete to open the Delete Browsing History window.
- Select Temporary Internet Files. You will also need to uncheck all of the other boxes, especially Preserve Favorites website data. This option makes the window also delete objects from websites in your Favorites folder, which is necessary to completely clear your cache.
- Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to perform the operations (i.e. clear your cache by deleting temporary files).
- Your computer will work for a moment, and then the process will be complete. You've successfully cleared Internet Explorer 9's Cache!
- Go to Clear Recent History:
- On a PC, click the "Firefox" menu in the top left corner. Next, select the right arrow next to "History >", and click "Clear Recent History"
- Or press ^ Ctrl+⇧ Shift+⌦ Delete to open the recent history window.
- On a Mac, from the Tools menu, select "Clear Recent History…"
- Alternately, you can press ⇧ Shift+⌘ Command+⌦ Delete.
- Make sure "Details" is expanded, then select "Cache" from the list. Uncheck everything else.
- In the Time Range to Clear drop down, select Everything.
- Select Clear Now. Your computer will work for a moment, and the process will be complete. You've successfully cleared Firefox's Cache!
For further information, please click here:
Or here for Mobile and Tablets:
Please restart the browser and log into your mybet account again. Should you experience further difficulties, kindly forward a screenshot of the error message you receive to firstname.lastname@example.org.